Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Just start blogging....(^_^)



Hi everyone...
Eldy here jus started blog from today onwards....hehe...well this is the current me...
actually dont like to blog and lazy to blog last time ....now found out blogging is not too bad at all coz can share opinion with ppl and frens around....Today not a bad day for me .....wake up as usual chat with bby den go lunch den go settle my college thingy...keke....and that colleg thingy make me so tired of it...but wat to do since come oversea need to do everything alone...very cham lo....especially washing cloths....chao dun like de...hikx...now drinking at starbux cafe and online lo chat with bby agn...kekeke....den ltr going back practice guitar...(^_^)...den tmr got cell group and its a combine one....kekek it'll be fun...ltr gonna go home liao....coz the line keep dc nehx....wanna go buy a few things 1st...keke....i'll update my blog soon agn...kekeke...

3ldy sign off...pof*

keke

No comments:

Post a Comment