Friday, February 6, 2009











The pic here is my outfit for today...and a 3 quater pants..so ya..hehe...today i would say not a bad day for me...but kelian my bby coz din accompany her much...of coz got msg nu...wait until she fall sleep edi...hikx...soli bby...


My day goes like this.....


My lunch for today
at Shinlin street shop in Pyramid.

This is the delicious CRISPY EGG WITH CHICKEN FLOSS~ yumyum.....
This is the legendary Tempura...

After that went for a movie The Bride War. very nice comedy movie about 2 best frens is about to marry the same date same month same time...wanna knw about the movie...go and watch...not bad at all...is about frenship, couple thingy, how to understand each other more and bla bla bla...i can say is nice movie...

den went for a shopping in JUSCO and i jus bought one toothbrush..lolx.. trying to save up money for building fund man...save watever cost that is nacessarry....T.T plus bby is helping too..hehe...so doing all the best i can...sacrify all my shopping money...but its ok...those who knw me they knw how many things i got in my room...they r gonna kill me man if i dun stop shopping..kekeke...not easy nehx to manage finance >.< but its gud...teach me a lot..after that leh...come back home and so my devotion and pray before CG start...

Cell Group W9:

Tonight over roll is gud... =) cell group is like the best place that u can be at on friday night man...hehe...W9 is like the coolest CG ever...~!! game is fun although is tiring....praise and worship is like everyone into it man....and core leaders pray and minister to cg members...but i missed it...T.T but its ok....believe that the best is yet to come...hehe.... we got very gud praise report too...especially Andrew's praise report...he got a job and he jus got ATTACH~ PTL~!! and i lead offering challange though...it is ok...but i'm still not satisfy with it...1st time ma... believe i can lead better....tonight Andrew preach in CG...WOOHOO~!! but he got nervous though and he blur himself...still is gud...everyone is still learning to be better...no one is perfect...if u say u're perfect...show me den...kekeke...ops....dare ppl pula me...kekeke...after CG we had fellowship together and Michelle and her dad brought FOOD from Sarawak to us and it is so owesome....

Next blod i'll post wat we do in Cell group and in church k... =)

CITY HARVEST CHURCH (coolest church ever~!!)

Dont believe??? can always call me or msg me for visiting.... xp

gonna sign off now... kekeke....sleepy liao....

to be continue.......

!3ldy!

No comments:

Post a Comment