Wednesday, February 11, 2009


hello guys....welcome back to 3ldy Fantasy Land...kekeke....today doing nth much nia nu..jus guai guai (good boy) stay at home nia.....had my lunch had my hi tea....chatting with bby....den napnap....haiz....dun dare to go out...ltr spend money agn den cham lo me...hikx...these days call me go out i also scared a bit nehx..if spend somemore my money really cant tahan until next month nia...praying very hard nu these days....>.<>
CHURCH CONSOL EQUIPMENT...

Lighting (^_^)


Audio Visual n_n


Sound ^.^


Church's Stage....(MY BELOVED CHURCH)
well church hall kinda messy a bit...coz tuesday leader's meeting was held...at this moment worship team is practicing and sound, lighting and video crew's also there....n_n sounds cool if u say u serve GOD....but it is not easy...so....pray hard, keep urself strong in faith and build urself up inside and outside And SERVE GOD~!!!!! WOO~!!


OU YA~!! CITY HARVEST CHURCH HAVING VALENTINE SERVICE THIS SATURDAY AND SUNDAY. DUNNO WHERE TO GO CONTACT ME AND JOIN ME....(^_^) FOR MORE INFORMATION
www.chc.org.my

(Today's Message)
Be a Broken Vessel.....So He can use and move inside of you.....
He jus wan your heart's brokeness before HIM...

so tats my msg to u and i'm gonna sign off

PooF*

!3ldy!

No comments:

Post a Comment