Sunday, December 13, 2009

Hey guys~ its been a while didn't update my blog.. n_n

I'm doing well here in KL and emm...i just finished my exam 1 week ago.
i did bad for some subject because of time management and hopefully for next sems i'll manage my time well and plan everything well.. now having one month holiday nth to do in college in a while and sleep a lot lately and eat lesser coz FAT edi~

In my spiritual life
since it is holiday i'm involve myself in church production for Christmas called Operation Save the World. I'm in a part of dance team. talking about dance, my body KERAT edi~ gain weight somemore jus after 2 semesters. haiz~ but its ok...i'll lose it back so it wont be to tiring when dance. and happy that i'm back in dance team~ and also serve as lighting crew~

tats all for tonight 1st la~ lazy nehx~ kekeke

!3ldy!


No comments:

Post a Comment